Kentucky Ayahuasca University (KAU) Phase One- Criteria of Application
Please accept my apologies for taking so long since the initial announcement, please understand we are in ceremony every week and this can not be rushed.
Criteria for being accepted is as follows:
1. Must be a lifetime member in good standing.
2. Must have attended one ceremony with Aya Quest.
3. Must Intern at least 2 ceremonies - Intern is volunteering to work with us as staff in Ceremonies, this allows us to observe you and for you to see the process from our side of the table before committing.
4. At the end of your internship you will either be offered to proceed or you will be denied.
5. If you are chosen to proceed to phase 2, you will be instructed on how to proceed online as Phase 2 is the online portion which can be done from home, Phase 2 is where you will aquire and demonstrate your knowledge of Mother Aya and the Medicine.
6. Phase 3 is "hands on" in Campbellsville Kentucky, this will include but not limited to:
b. De-escalation and restraint tactics.
c. How to market the indescribable
d. Hypnosis techniques
h. Photo Bio Modulation
i. Addiction healing
j.Sex Abuse healing
k Managing our beast
h. How to brew Kentucky Ayahuasca
Thanks again for your patience as we carefully plot Mothers advance in the USA!!
If you meet the criteria and are interested in starting your internship please email